Nurture Your gloWithin!
Parenting consciously is rewarding but challenging!
Do any of the following resonate with you?
You’re in the right place!
As parents, we have an incredible power to create and nurture life, to influence another’s nervous system and how they perceive and interact with the world around them. Parenting consciously is not always easy. We will make mistakes, but how we handle the challenges greatly influences how we and our little one’s grow.
Did you know….
Since Covid 41.5% of adults have been diagnosed with anxiety or depression (2021, CDC)
Prior to Covid, 1 in 11 youth being prescribed anxiety medication (2019 Child + Youth Mental Health Canada)
23% of moms report feelings associated with postpartum depression or anxiety (2019, Statistics Canada)
The rate of women with anxiety is double that of men!
These are just the stats that are reported. Even if no one in your family struggles with emotional or chronic health concerns,
many of our nervous systems are not being nourished as they need to be for our optimal health and the ability to thrive.
I’m sure like me, you also value your health and want the best for your family…
We need to lead by example and empower our children and others to take care of themselves.
When we do this work, we not only help ourselves to experience greater peace, love, and joy…
we also help to release generational patterns so we can all gloWithin!
Join me on your conscious parenting journey!
Empower yourself with embodiment (in-body) tools that nurture your nervous system and can be shared with children!
Get your complimentary 7 Days to gloWithin Journal
…and join me for weekly Facebook Lives to support you on your Conscious Parenting journey!
1. Learn 10 reasons embodiment practices are so important for you
2. Discover how embodied you are now + the shift YOU can make for yourself
3. Explore current, science-based + ancient, intuitive embodiment methods
4. Learn more about your nervous + craniosacral system
5. Discover simple tools to improve your circadian rhythm + sleep
6. Explore simple tools that you can also share with children to ease anxiety + process big emotions
7. Learn simple bio-hacks for greater inner-peace, joy, love + resilience!
… and much more!
Nurture your gloWithin!
For more support join the community here: